Tags: desensitizing, directly, drugs, glans, health, hii, hypersensitive, medications, men, methods, painful, touching
Methods of desensitizing a hypersensitive glans
I would like to know some of the best methods on desensitizing a hypersensitive glans.
Directly touching it is too painful, so anyone can post anything which will be useful or which has helped them in the past, along with how long it took, I'd be very greatful.
I've read that numbing the glans with dental anaesthetic, cloves oil, desensitising sprays, or numbing creams, followed by rubbing the glans is a good method. Is this true? How about this: [ deleted ]
I have also tried something, and would like to know if it will give me any results:
Get a jug of water, and pour it over the glans. I suspect that if water is dropped from a higher height, there is more pressure from the water, and there will be more sensitivity felt from the glans. How about dropping water over the glans for a while, and when this is no longer so sensitive, raising the jug higher for more pressure, in order to get used to the increased sensitivity?
Leave a comment...
- 14 Comments
- Hey bud, I know that the glans of your penis is super sensitive, at least it sure sounds like it. The more you expose it to direct stimulation and touch, the less sensitive it will be. Sure, your water solution may help, however, you'll have more success by touching and rubbing it. YES, it'll be sensitive and maybe unpleasant for a while...but soon enough you'll be loving the pleasure it brings. You can use some hand lotion or something to help your fingers move easily on it, even saliva will work. Keep working with it, rubbing it while you masturbate or touching it whenever you can....just be patient and consistent with this...in time (probably really soon) you'll notice it being less sensitive. Good luck, let us know if you need anything else.#1; Sun, 16 Dec 2007 20:49:00 GMT
- Would numbing it and rubbing it work? Or is it a situation of no pain no gain? lol
The thing is, it is out of control to touch it. I can't rub it! It feels too bad...:(
Or is it the only way?#2; Sun, 16 Dec 2007 20:49:00 GMT
- Its sorta like no pain/no gain. You may try some of the desensitizing lotion (Mandelay is one brand) that actually helps slow down our response and prevents premature ejaculation. However, the goal here is to rub it and stroke it to overcome the sensitivity. Yep, gonna be uncomfortable for a bit but I promise in time you'll LOVE the pleasure that you'll receive from the glans of your penis!#3; Sun, 16 Dec 2007 20:51:00 GMT
- I'm sure I will... Just hard for me to imagine getting past this stage hehe.
Doctor said to me I have to keep touching it because it's never been touched before, so the brain finds it as an odd signal, and conveys it as something big. But if I keep doing it, the brain will get used to it and think, hey, what's the big deal, it happens all the time.
This is gonna be torture... I'm gonna get started tomorrow.
Please could you give me a time scale of what I'm looking at please. And how much attention throughout the day I should give it. I know it's down to the more I touch the quicker I will overcome, but any rough time scale and rough amount I need to touch, just to give me an idea would be great.
Thanks a lot by the way :)#4; Sun, 16 Dec 2007 20:52:00 GMT
My glans is less sensitive! It's amazing!! I can prod it now. I can definitely start giving direct stimulation with the way it is now. When I rub or push TOO hard, it gives a sharp stimulation, but no longer a stinging pain. It is bearable.
:) I'll keep you updated.#5; Sun, 16 Dec 2007 20:53:00 GMT
- Hey bud, I'd love to be able to give you a time table but dont' know that I can. I'd say that as often as you can endure it, do it but don't let the lil one get too sore because of it. You'll be able to tell how much, how often and how much pressure to apply. Hang in there and let me know how you're doing!#6; Sun, 16 Dec 2007 20:54:00 GMT
- Hi, just to write an update...
My head is getting better. It is so much less sensitive! Yeah it is still sensitive, but no way an OUCH sensitive... more like an alert. I haven't been bullying the poor guy like I planned to, just been prodding it every so often. But I think I will start to rub it today. It seems to be getting better daily :)
Thanks for your reassurance Lance, it looks like I'm healing... Yeyyyyy#7; Sun, 16 Dec 2007 20:55:00 GMT
- Hey bud, glad to help, keep up the good work and I'm telling you...you'll be loving the pleasure that you'll get from that head of yours someday soon! Keep in touch!#8; Sun, 16 Dec 2007 20:56:00 GMT
- Yesterday I realised that I could now put a blanket over the glans when in bed, and friction from the blanket did not irritate it.
Today I tried to wear boxers, and I again did not feel anything. However, I did feel stinging on the wound under the glans, which meant I couldn't really wear them. This should go away once the wound heals. Another thing I realised is that when the glans is wet, it is much more sensitive! Is this normal? I take it that soon even when wet, the sensitivity will be pleasurable?#9; Sun, 16 Dec 2007 20:57:00 GMT
The sensitivity has been decreasing further! I guess I am in a constant healing phase :) Now, when wet, it is not as sensitive as it was in my last post, and I realised there is a spot near the tip which is still more sensitive than the rest of the glans, so I am going to annoy this bit in order to desensitize it.
It is more or less 2 weeks since I have had the operation. I am hoping that during this next week, the skin will stop shedding on the glans, and the wound will go away completely. I think also that within a week, the sensitivity should be MUCH improved.I am going to try and wear boxer shorts in the morning... *fingers crossed*
I'll keep you updated...#10; Sun, 16 Dec 2007 20:58:00 GMT
- It's now a week since my last post, and I am fine!
A few days after that post I was outside, and I've been to the gym.
It was kinda sensitive, but whenever I felt it, I would keep doing the same motion until I got used to the sensitivity. Now I can put clothes on, walk, run, sleep comfortably, and everything as normal :)
The only thing I am waiting for now is for the wound/swelling to go away and for the stitches to dissolve... And of course for the skin to stop shedding :eek:
You were right Lance :D Thank you loads#11; Sun, 16 Dec 2007 20:59:00 GMT
- i really really need help here. My penis head (glan) on the right of it is suffering from HYPER pain. It is so sensitive that not even a tissue can touch it. The previous post saying using water to drip on it is impossible because the pain is like being shock by electric or something.
my penis head is alright for all the part except the right part. A small affected zone. It is like cut wound or some sort of ULSER or what. On my whole penis head, only tat small part is so sensitive and so pain.
What i do now is apply a antiseptic cream and cover it with my foreskin as i didn't circum. but my foreskin normally is down.
That particular small zone/part is red and middle of it is a bit white like ulser and i just cant explain how pain it is coz its really cause to death if i touch it.
Anyone can help would be appreciate very very much! please i really need help.#12; Sun, 16 Dec 2007 21:00:00 GMT
- Woah, two and a half years later! lol
Go to the doctors, they're always the best people to go to.#13; Sun, 16 Dec 2007 21:01:00 GMT
- Woah, two and a half years later! lol
Go to the doctors, they're always the best people to go to.
My problem is very similar to yours but the difference is that i have had this all my life and is is not nearly as sensitive. My question to you is how long you've had this for and if your circumcized or not. I am not, and when i rub my penis head it is pretty sensitive. I was wandering if i can follow your steps to make it better just like almost everyone i've seen in the porn videos lol. Keep in mind im 16 and its been like this for as long as i can remember, and i fear that when it comes time for me to engage in sexual activities im gonna "puss-out" because of the sensitivity. I'm pretty sure that no-one i know has this, even though they are pretty much all uncircumsized as well. Any help is welcome. Thanks.
Another thing though that i need to say is that when i ejaculate, right when the orgasm is over my penis head cannot be TOUCHED AT ALL or it gets MAD SENSITIVE! i cant even masterbate any longer after i ejaculate without it becoming MAD sensitive...#14; Sun, 16 Dec 2007 21:02:00 GMT